A trail-specific shoe built for technical trail runners looking for a fast paced lightweight shoe without sacrificing grip and protection. Maximum grip, traction and protection are the key features of the specially engineered MICHELIN outsole. It is low-slung and lightweight for pace and adapts to uneven surfaces attacking every trail with extreme speed and agility. A protective, breathable and lightweight upper construction allows a fast paced secure running experience, whilst the ESS Rock Plate protects the foot.
- Upper: New upper with DynamotionFyt
- Technology: ESS Rock Plate, XtaRide, AIRmesh, Mizuno Wave, X10, ap+
- Sole: Michelin Propulsion
- Compound: Outdoor Compound
- Weight: 280g (M) / 230g (W)